The Rabbit Factory

About the Rabbit Factory

My Photo
Hi everyone! We are a Canadian Quilt pattern company dedicated to bringing unique and imaginative quilting patterns using up-to-date rotary cutting, machine piecing, & machine applique techniques.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

With Halloween just around the corner....

Hi Bloggers
With halloween just around the corner, I thought I'd share some pictures of my last years Halloween party!  A great time was had by all and I throughly enjoy preparing the food!  So much fun!
Happy Stitching,
Lorraine












4 comments:

  1. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin