The Rabbit Factory

About the Rabbit Factory

My Photo
Hi everyone! We are a Canadian Quilt pattern company dedicated to bringing unique and imaginative quilting patterns using up-to-date rotary cutting, machine piecing, & machine applique techniques.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Under the big top!

I don't know about you but I just love making quilt tops!  I do love machine quilting as well, but I never can seem to keep ahead of my "piecing" passion.  Each time I open my cupboard...there they hang in all their glory.  Pulled out every so often to show a friend or two, but back they go and I rev up the machine for the next top!  I have often joked over the years that I could hold my own quilt show of just quilt tops....and I'll call it UNDER THE BIG TOP!  
Hope you have a fun day sewing today!
Lorraine

1 comment:

  1. How about showing us all those tops .... this is just too much of a tease! :O)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin