The Rabbit Factory

About the Rabbit Factory

My Photo
Hi everyone! We are a Canadian Quilt pattern company dedicated to bringing unique and imaginative quilting patterns using up-to-date rotary cutting, machine piecing, & machine applique techniques.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Postage Stamp Style

Here is the finished quilt top of my postage stamp style quilt!  Really happy with the sashing!  
I don't think I'll add a border...just press it, quilt it and bind it! 
It finishes 69" x 87".  What do you think!
Thinking happy thoughts about another scrappy quilt!
Happy Quilting,
Lorraine

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks fabulous. I'm just getting my scraps together to make one. Hope it turns out as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrap happiness, love it. Mis it for me? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that ia a lot of tiny pieces of fabric! Well done.
    I like your sashing too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin