The Rabbit Factory

About the Rabbit Factory

My Photo
Hi everyone! We are a Canadian Quilt pattern company dedicated to bringing unique and imaginative quilting patterns using up-to-date rotary cutting, machine piecing, & machine applique techniques.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Today is a good day to share pictures of Jacob's Garden!




How is your garden growing? I grow everything in small pots and it's amazing what I get to enjoy during the summer!  I have two kinds of lettuce, baby spinach and kale!  I used a pair of scissors  to cut my baby spinach to yield the first crop a week ago and already its growing again to yield another!  Mother Nature is in her glory!  It's only fitting that we share Jacob's Garden in the garden today!
Lorraine

5 comments:

  1. Love the finished quilt! Great colors, and very pretty applique border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love,It`s just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering what the fabric line is? It's absolutely gorgeous for this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. same here! Fabric line? I absolutely love this quilt! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fabric line was designed by Lydia Quigley for Clothworks a number of years ago. So sorry, it isn't available any longer!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin